NOTE: These are not sold through our web-store. We are a master authorized MoTeC dealer and will be happy to provide any information needed if you’re interested in purchasing any MoTeC ECUs, PDMs, Displays, etc. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
MoTeCs new 30 output Power Distribution Module (PDM30) is designed to provide electronically switched power to the various electrical systems in the vehicle such as motors, lights and solenoids, and electronic devices such as ECUs and data acquisition systems.
The module replaces conventional relays, fuses and circuit breakers, simplifying wiring and reducing weight while increasing reliability.
- 8 x 20A continuous, 115 A transient (typical)
- 22 x 8A continuous, 60 A transient (typical)
- Output current and voltages
- Input voltages
- Error status
- 1 x 34 pin waterproof connector
- 1 x 26 pin waterproof connector
- 1 x M6 stud
- Case size 108 x 128 x 39 mm
- Weight 270g