MoTeC’s LTC NTK (Lambda to CAN) modules monitor, control and diagnose NTK Lambda sensors, transmitting readings on a CAN bus. When multiple LTC NTKs are used, up to 32 Lambda sensors can be configured on a single CAN bus, allowing an ECU or logging device to simultaneously monitor numerous Lambda sensors.
Sensor compatibility (Please select your required sensor type from the drop down list)
- NTK, 5 wire sensor
- Bosch LSU 4.9
- 1 x NTK Lambda sensor (MoTeC #57007)
- Power supply voltage 11 V – 16 V
- Power supply current 110 mA typical plus the sensor heater current (heater current is typically 0.5 A – 1 A and up to 2 A on startup)
- 1 x 4 pin male DTM connector (power/CAN)
- 1 x mating connector for Lambda Sesnor (Each if applicable)
- Dimensions 38 x 26 x 14 mm excluding wiring looms and connectors
- Weight 62 grams
- Maximum ambient temperature 100 °C
Sensors NOT included.