Race Spec® Exclusive
Rennsteig AMP Superseal 1.0 Die Set
Part Number RS.REN-SS1.0 DIE SET
- Compatible with the PEW12 Crimp Tool
- Cable Type: M22759/32, M22759/16
- Cable Range 16AWG, 18AWG, 20AWG, 22-24AWG
- Cable Insulation Range .070", .062" .052", .045"-.039"
- Suits AMP Superseal 1.0 Female Terminals
- Die set ONLY
Termination Details for M22759/32 Wire
Please refer to our Die Set Guide which can be found here.
- 22-24AWG must use the 'small' Superseal 1.0 Terminal, suffix -5
- 20AWG must use the 'standard' Superseal 1.0 Terminal, suffix -4
- 16-18AWG must use the 'large' Superseal 1.0 Terminal, suffix -3
While Rennsteig has a shelf part for the AMP Superseal 1.0 terminal available, it is only suited for 16-20AWG and the insulation support nest was originally designed to be used with automotive grade wire's thicker jacket resulting in a less than ideal finished termination.
As an Authorized Rennsteig Distributor with a direct line of communication to their headquarters in Germany we we have worked together to bring a new die set to market exclusive to Race Spec that was designed specifically for M22759/32 wire. The die set is compatible with all three size Superseal 1.0 contacts and has a nest for 16AWG, 18AWG, 20AWG, and 22-24AWG.