- Industry standard 2:1 heat shrink tubing
- 'UK Market' with white tracer
- Specially formulated for optimum high temperature fluid resistance and long-term exposure to elevated temperatures
- Flame retardant and resistant to aviation and diesel fuels, hydraulic fluids, and lubricating oils
- Ideally suited for military vehicles and the demand of motorsport applications
- Use with System 25 molded parts and the appropriate adhesive to produce the highest quality finished product
Operating Temperature -75° to 150°C (-103° to 302°F)
Installation Temperature175°C (347°F)
- 97' Spool
Due to an ongoing backorder with TE, Raychem DR-25 'UK' (white print) tubing may only be available in limited sizes and quantities.
Quantities listed are on hand but on a first come first serve basis, any orders for larger quantities are advised to contact us before ordering.
Alternately, DR-25 'US' (yellow print) is ex stock and available for immediate shipment.
If you'd like more information about DR-25, please refer to theDR-25 PDF