The Ideal Stripmaster is another de facto standard when it comes to stripping MIL-Spec wire. Either Stripmaster frame and blade will handle 16-24AWG Tefzel wire.
The Ideal Stripmaster Lite is our personal favorite as it is 25% smaller and ~60% lighter, fitting in the palm of your hand.
- 45-1987-1 blases (Stripmaster)
- 45-2133-1 blades (Stripmaster Lite)
- Die-type blades allow precision stripping
- Contains counterbored hole sized to insulation and inner stripping hole sized to conductor
- Die-types blades manufactured to assure accuracy and precision to meet tough MIL-Specs
- Compatible with M22759/16/17
- Compatible with M22759/32/33/44/45/46
Add a wire stop for repeatable strip lengths sure to reduce the amount of Advil you'll need on your next loom.