The Ideal Stripmaster Lite is another de facto standard when it comes to stripping MIL-Spec wire. Small and comfortable, this frame and blade will handle 16-24AWG Tefzel wire.
- 45-2133-1 blades
- Die-type blades allow precision stripping
- Contains counterbored hole sized to insulation and inner stripping hole sized to conductor
- Die-types blades manufactured to assure accuracy and precision to meet tough MIL-Specs
- Compatible with M22759/16/17
- Compatible with M22759/32/33/44/45/46
Add a wire stop for repeatable strip lengths sure to reduce the amount of Advil you'll need on your next loom.