The Ideal Ergo Elite is the finest tool available when it comes to stripping MIL-Spec wire by hand. Ergonomic and extremely light, this frame and blade will handle 16-26AWG Tefzel wire.
- 55-1987-1 blades
- Die-type blades allow precision stripping
- Contains counterbored hole sized to insulation and inner stripping hole sized to conductor
- Die-types blades manufactured to assure accuracy and precision to meet tough MIL-Specs
- Compatible with M22759/16/17
- Compatible with M22759/32/33/44/45/46
Add a wire stop for repeatable strip lengths sure to reduce the amount of Advil you'll need on your next loom.
The Stripmaster Lite is a great alternative option for those not requiring a 26AWG die.
We are currently sold out of the Ergo Elite. By submitting your order you will be placed on our backorder list and updated with an ETA once we receive word on when our already placed restock order will be shipping from Ideal.