The Ideal Ergo Elite is the finestwire stripper tool available when it comes to stripping MIL-Spec wire by hand. Ergonomic and extremely light, this frame and blade will handle 16-26AWG Tefzel wire.
- 55-1987-1 blades
- Die-type blades allow precision stripping
- Contains counterbored hole sized to insulation and inner stripping hole sized to conductor
- Die-types blades manufactured to assure accuracy and precision to meet tough MIL-Specs
- Compatible with M22759/16/17
- Compatible with M22759/32/33/44/45/46
Add a wire stop for repeatable strip lengths sure to reduce the amount of Advil you'll need on your next loom.
The Stripmaster Lite is a great alternative option for those not requiring a 26AWG die.