The RaceGrade TC8 is a CAN based device that reads up to (8) thermocouple temperature sensors, typically used for exhaust gas temperature measurement.
- Small, lightweight & compact package
- Easy to adapt and wire into any vehicle, just 4 wires; power, ground, CAN high and CAN low.
- Built in amplifiers for up to 8 channels
- Splash protection, but not waterproof
- Input Temp Range: 0 to 1000*C
- Thermocouple Style: K-type only
- Operating Voltage Range: 6 to 24vDC
- Operating Current Draw: < 0.1 Amps
- Operating Temp Range: -40*C to 120*C
- Dimensions: 3.5"x2.26"x1.0"
- Weight: 173 grams
- Mating Connector: ASL606-05SN
Utilize the drop down menus to complete your TC8 kit.
Modification This option allows you to specify if you'd like a terminating resistor placed inside the case. The TC8 is commonly found at the end of the CAN bus, which will require this depending on the overall bus topology.
Mating Connector & Boot Adds the correct mating connector and your choice of a straight or 90º Raychem shrink boot
EGT Probe w/ Bung Adds a temperature probe and stainless steel weld on bung per kit quantity. (e.g. 4-Cyl = 4 Probes, 4 Bungs, 6-Cyl = 6 Probes, 6 Bungs, 8-Cyl = 8 Probes, 8 Bungs)