12/12 - MSEL CLUB ISOLATORS ARE ON BACKORDER UNTIL MARCH 2023. By placing your order, you acknowledge that the relays will not ship until the timeframe listed.
Built with safety in mind, MSEL SSR Isolators have been designed with the sole purpose of living in a motorsport environment. Utilizing solid state switching components, the Master Relay has excellent temperature resistance, as well as an aluminum enclosure that is lightweight and robust in even the harshest motorsport environment.
Both isolators are identical and offer the same functionality aside from the connection type. The Club Level isolator includes a flying lead harness to be terminated to the connector of your choosing. The Professional Level isolator utilizes a Souriau connection (mating connector available in the dropdown).
MSEL Quick Start Guide
MSEL User Manual
MSEL CAN Communications Template (.dbc)
- Meets all the FIA requirements for a battery isolator
- Solid state using MOSFET technology with no moving parts
- 200A continuous current at 25 degrees C (1000A peak current)
- Alternator discharge before disconnection of the battery to avoid load dump which can damage electronics in the vehicle
- Switches positive
- CAN-bus messaging for logging, diagnostics and safety
- Reason for shut down (internal or external switch, over current, over temperature, CAN command to shut down etc)
- Current passing through Master Relay
- Voltage at Master Relay output
- Voltage at Battery
- Shut down command for other devices on CAN
- LED status light
- Souriau 8STA connector for switched inputs, ground, CAN and output trigger
- Built in short protection
- Supply voltage between 8 and 30V
- 0.001A current draw in standby mode
- CNC aluminium case sealed to IP63